Thursday, February 25, 2010

HEAVEN'S Food On Earth! (U MUST READ THIS)



HEAVEN'S Food On Earth!
(U MUST READ THIS)

We go to TGIF a lot.
They have a huge
delicious meal for $13.99.



We order the chicken breast dinner,
deep fried green beans
and the Cream cheese dessert.
(2 take out dinners) (curbside to go)


OK...first I will tell you about
the dessert I make
with the cream cheese.
It is way too rich to eat by itself.
I make three cups of instant
Jello chocolate pudding
and put jut one of the cream
cheese desserts in
after the pudding starts to "set up"
Now you have a big bowl
of the best tasting dessert
EVER!!
If you make both at once,
you will have about
8 cups or 16 servings
of this tasty dessert.

I take one of the chicken breasts
(you will have four with two
orders) and I slice it thin, saute
it with the cut up green beans, and
some fresh broccoli tips for
color and taste. That makes two
hearty, tasty meals.
I use each breast for two meals,
mixed with their rice or some
I make in the cooker. It is so
versatile that you can make many
tasty dinners for two.
The breasts are the best I have
ever tasted. If you have more than
two to feed, there is
enough in the two take outs
to feed about 8 to 10 people if
you mix it with some veggies.
You will have no end of varieties
and all will taste
better than anything you can imagine.
Don't tell TGIF what I am doing
and teaching or they might
double their prices.
I haven't been this excited
about restaurant food in my
entire life.
Good eating to all.

Kes

No comments: