Wednesday, July 21, 2010

'Teen Lesson"


'Teen Lesson"


Going to your room by choice

Is different from being sent

To sit the entire day

No chance to vent

No phone, no computer

No games, no one

To tell the injustice

To you that's been done.

Time drags on

A day is a year

Your too proud to cry

And "she" might hear.

Gramma would understand

But they sent her away

Said she could come

Another day.

Gramma doesn't like it

But what can she do?

She can't even freakin

Tie her shoe.

I'm frustrated, bitter

Ready to scream

I wish this was just

Another bad dream.

I am supposed to be

Pondering

Just what I did

Can't even remember

I'm just a dumb kid.

Well, that's not entirely

True,

For I really am smart

So why am I stuck here?

Maybe to find out what jail

would be like?

Hmmmm


Kesti©July 21,2010


No comments: