Monday, July 14, 2008

NO BIRD NESTS ATTACHED TO YOUR HOME

NO BIRD NESTS 
ATTACHED
TO YOUR HOME!

Don't learn the hard way
like I did. I had seven bird's
nests attached to my home.
Under the deck, under the eaves
Two near Windows on flower vines.

OMW. Birds have mites and they
crawled into my home and they bite
and the bite itches and will drive you
crazy!
They are hard to get rid of once they are
established. Steam will kill them, Thank God,
and we have been steaming everything.
I am exhausted but I am taking time to warn all
of you. Try to tear the nests down before they
finish building them. Some say a nest with eggs or
baby birds can be moved and the parents will find it and
continue care. I don't know. Most of mine had
launched their babies. Yes, I am waiting for the babies
to fly in three of them. (scratch scratch)
I thought it was so cute that they chose our house to make
their nests. Ignorance is NOT bliss. (scratch, scratch)
Here is a link to let you know just how dangerous these mites
can be. Geez!


(Mites can not be seen with the naked eye)
I think they can crawl through screens.
Heed this advice. They will bite you and keep you
awake all night....(scratch scratch)
:(

Kes

No comments: