Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Quotes



My Quotes


If you feel that you are more intelligent than
another, then practice compassion.
Kes© 2011

No one is "entitled" to anything...All good things are gifts.

Kes©2011


Carrying extra "poundage" is like dragging a dead

mule up a mountain side. Kes©2011


You can Eat your way right into your very own prison. Kes©2011


When you can't run any faster, run slower. Kes©2011


You can't take back what you said, but you can at least

look ashamed. Kes©2011


If someone makes your heart sink with everything they say,
Run away, run away, run away, run away....
Kes© 2011


Computers are like marriage, just when you think you have

it all figured out, you get an "error" message. Kes©2011


If you can't TRULY forgive, you will never be TRULY happy. Kes©2011

A messy office reflects an active mind. Kes©2011


Stocking up is only good if you remember where you "stocked"

it! Kes©2011


When I turn on my printer, it gives me a five minute, "Wait, I am not

quite ready" dance. Kis©2011


"We are all responsible for each others happiness" Kes©2011


My "roller ball" mouse collects more lint than my navel. Kes ©2011


People can keep secrets for about five or six minutes. Kes©2011


She would be perfect except she feels entitled and lies about everything. Kes©2011


I have totally given up trying to learn the metric system. Kes©2011


There is no "real" way to measure the difference between an apple and a fudge brownie. Kes©2011



Inside every Bully lurks a bowl full of lime jello. Kes ©2011



Some of us give, some of us take, but never forgive those who fake. Kes©2011



I cannot die, I have too many "things" that would not be adopted and loved. Kes©2011



I should have written fifty books...they are all still "hanging out" inside of my head. Kes©2011


That first spark of love you saw in his eyes, must be filed in your heart forever. Kes©2011


My iPad is my "buddy" but my computer is my true love. Kes©2011


You can't confuse or distract God, so stop trying! Kes©2011


As you get older, there are no answers...
Just more questions. Kes©2011


Let your Spirit be kind...your mind be Creative,
And your heart be filled with Love. Kes©2010


God gives you the ability to observe and appreciate all of His gifts. Kes©2010



A home is like a dear little boat sitting on quiet waters, until the "man of the house" comes in, thrashes around like a wild bull, until he feels he has re-claimed his "territory" once again. Kes©2010



No comments: