Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cold and Cough GONE in a day!


Cold and Cough GONE in a day!



I know...it is hard to believe. I am still in shock!.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling soooo

terrible. A horrid cough woke me. I could hardly

catch my breath. My throat was sore, my nose was

running, my neck lymph nodes were swollen.

I reached for my clove/coconut oil that I had made only

two days previous. I rubbed the oil on my nodes, neck

and chest. I finally went back to sleep. When it was 9AM, I awoke

for the day.

I was coughing and feeling terrible. I sipped some

oil of oregano (six drops) and Kloss's (10 drops) in an 8 ounce glass of water.

I rubbed the clove/coconut oil on my chest and throat about three more

times.

That same afternoon, I awoke from a two hour nap and ALL symptoms

were GONE! I felt great! What in the world? Usually a coughing cold

will take me out for a week or two.


I think it was the clove/coconut oil that did it as I have taken the water mixture

before with no dramatic results like these!


Want to try it? Here is the simple formula.

Buy a small jar of WHOLE Cloves.

Put a tablespoon of the cloves into an empty small jar.

Add 4 Tablespoons of coconut oil. Leave it sit at room temperature.

It won't spoil. Coconut oil never spoils.

Rub it on your chest and neck when you get a cold or cough.

Let me know if it works as dramatically for you as it did for me.

Thanks!

Kes 3-10-11



No comments: