Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NEVER ANSWER THE DOOR!


NEVER ANSWER THE DOOR!

Without knowing who is there!
Last Friday, when I was vacuuming, I heard a knock
at the door. I turned off the vacuum and opened the door.
In a split second a strange man pushed his way in
and threw me to the floor like I was a rag doll.
He shut the door and stared at me with evil eyes.
I was in stunned shock!
My two year old Grandson was sitting on the sofa
watching his cartoons. He let out a scream and
my paralyzed body suddenly filled with adrenaline.
I kicked the intruder in the balls and jumped to my feet.
I grabbed the vacuum and swung it like a baseball bat
at his head. It connected and blood splashed everywhere.
I picked up my Grandson and called 911. The intruder died
in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

Kesti©2011


No comments: