Sunday, June 19, 2011

Teen Rap


Teen Rap


I am fourteen years old

But I feel much older

I get in trouble when

I try to act bolder

I'm lookin to the left

I''m lookin to the right

No matter what I do

Everybody is uptight

Everything I have

They've taken away

Nothing is left

Hey, what can I say?

I'm growing so fast

I'm hungry all the time

No one will believe me

So I'm rappin this rhyme

My brain gets dizzy

They say I'm really smart

But my grades are plunging

Ain't doin my part

'Cuz I must be lazy?

Don't you see?

Gettin into trouble

Is exciting for me?

I'm fourteen and scared

I love to make trouble?

That's not true

So I burst that bubble

Life is comin at me

Like a bullet from hell

And all you do is

Complain and yell

I want to do better

I want to succeed

Give me a chance

Don't cut me

Till I bleed.

For just one day

I wish you all were me

Your eyes would tear up

But then you would see.



Kesti©2011

No comments: