Saturday, June 30, 2007

I Just read the Terms of Service!

OK...Fess up...Did anyone else read all of them?
Oh, I have a big headache now. I think I am protected by my own copyright and no one is allowed to steal my wonderful, interesting stories..he he...and that at anytime this Blog can disappear without warning and Google is big and strong and our protector and I have been in love with Google for many many years so I do trust them.
I am going to write a book soon (yeah right) and I will have many stories in the book. As soon as I win the lottery, I will be able to finance it and then I will have lots of money. Wait...if I win the lottery, I will already have lots of money. I know, I will pay people to buy my book and then I will be famous and rich. What an idea! Kes © 2007<---see my copyright? (scary isn't it?)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

no.. i agree to everything haha!