Saturday, June 30, 2007

"My First Time"

It was a dark and lonely night...haha..just kidding. It is my first blog,,,I am so excited!
This story is about when I first learned that I was psychic...or was it psychotic? I was seven and I had traded a whistle ring to a girl in my class for a beautiful sterling silver bracelet. My Mom said I had to give it back, but she didn't want to trade back so I kept it.
One day it turned up missing. I was really heartbroken as I had come to love that beautifully engraved with flowers bracelet.
Something told me to go down the basement as I would find it there.
I was afraid of that basement. It was dark and dank and you could hear things rustling down there. I went down and looked around. I didn't dare go in too far. I heard a rustle and quickly started back up the stairs.
There on the fourth step from the top, was my bracelet gleaming in a stream of light from the window in the door.
I was so happy to see it that I kept a close eye on it after that.
I have found many lost items in my lifetime by just closing my eyes and concentrating on it.
Kes

No comments: