Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering 9-11


(I wrote this five days after
the tragedy trying to comfort
those who lost their loved ones)

NINE-ELEVEN

Come into my temple
Where it is safe
Where you will shine forth in love
Where evil doth not dare to 
Rear its ugly head.
I will wrap my cloak around you
and sustain you in all things.
I will erase the memories of pain
and lead you into the light.
I will comfort you always...
And show you miracles unending.
Do not be afraid...for I am with you.
The dust will settle from the tragedy on earth
And they will find your dust and empty shells
But you are safe here with Me...
Those left behind will mourn you 
because you have been stolen from them.
I say to them...be not filled with sorrow
Hold on to one another and bring peace
Into the dust filled rubble.
For I am King...and I will punish those 
Who slashed that ugly scar upon 
The lovely day I sent.
Vengeance is Mine.

Kesti16
9-16-2001©

No comments: