Thursday, September 25, 2008

Would Oprah Read books on CDs?


Will Oprah Read books on CD"s?

I hope someday she will find the time
to read all of her book club books on
CD's so we can hear her wonderful voice
forever. I love the way she
expresses herself, gives generously to
all causes that are important to her, teaches
us things we need to know, and has a sense
of what this country needs.

I think millions would love
to listen to her inject what she is 
thinking as she reads to us.
I know I would. 
What a way to go to sleep,
listening to her read her favorite
books out loud.
If any Authors are out there, 
and she puts your
book on her Book club list, 
why not ask her to read
it on a CD and make money forever?
It is hard to
find time to read, 
but we all could use a bedtime
story. :)

I love you, Oprah!

Kes

No comments: