Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Get rid of BAD SMELLS!

    GET RID OF BAD SMELLS!

     After doing research to rid the smell of mice in a stored car, I accidentally found this link!
     This is volcanic gravel from Australia that takes the smell out of urine, vomit, feces, smoke, mold, mildew,  pets, etc; and leaves no smell at all to replace it except just clean.  I ordered 30 pounds in order to get the  reduced price.  It is added to pet foods for the mineral content so is safe to rub the powder form right on your pets..   They have dice to hang in your car that will help with  smoke smells. I made some adorable room deodorizers by placing 3/4 cup of the gravel into those pretty cloth gift bags with ribbons.  See some like the ones I purchased  at:   http://img.alibaba.com/photo/51161821/Organza_Sheer_Gift_Pouches.jpg  
I have nothing to do with sales. I am a sharer and just like to pass on a good tip.    :)
The sales person I talked to said that one guy eats a teaspoon a day  for health.  I don't think I am ready to try that but it was interesting.  

Kes

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Let me know how it works out for you, I have a couple stinky spots on my carpet from the pups