Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Concept of Exercise


Where did the concept of exercise come from?


I mean scheduled exercise

that you pay for

 that doesn't accomplish

some task.

Did we run out of tasks?

Picking up trash on the roadside will give you so 

many muscle challenges. 

Cleaning the garage. I wish I could do that.

I just can't lift the heavy things you men can lift.

Washing the car, the old fashioned way.  Stretches

from every angle.

Oh, and the body angles from cleaning the inside

of the back window.  I love it.

Moving the Fridge once a week and vacuuming out that

nasty dust that the motor pulls around it.  I can do that 

because of the wheels.

Trimming the hedge and pulling weeds is actually more

fun than any treadmill. 

When have sit ups given you that feeling of a job

well done?  

(I hate sit ups)

(If you don't have any tasks, I have extra's) and...I won't

charge you for doing them.  


Kes© April 2009


No comments: