Friday, February 15, 2008

Get Skinny With your Good BUDDY BISCUITS


Get Skinny with
your Good BUDDY BISCUITS

Want to lose weight
and feel full?
I happened to discover
this when I was
experimenting
with my new cooker.
Here is the recipe.
2 eggs
(beat them with a fork)
add
1/2 cup whole milk
add
Two cups bisquick
Stir well

Place in the four wells in the cooker

Bake for ten to 12 minutes.

Cut into one inch squares 
(or an approximation)
Have water or juice handy.
(I butter mine with a little butter)
Eat before meals...
haha..
(you won't want a meal)
(just two small pieces)
Fill you up in two minutes.
You just are not hungry.
It keeps you full
for a long time.
After a few days,
you don't want any food,
just a little
of the biscuits. 
Weird.
The two biscuits above
will fill me for four days
I put butter on them and eat small
amounts of whatever I want.
Kes

No comments: