Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Taken"

"Taken"


My Best friend 

Wants my  lover

Whatever should I do?

It's ten days past

Forever

I think the gossip's  true.

I don't want to lose either

I don't know what to try

I can't stop thinking 'bout it.

So all I do is cry

How can I  e'er forgive them?

They must know how I feel.

I hope this is a dream, for I,

Can't believe it's real.

I walked in, saw them kissing

So I guess there is no doubt

I opened my front door and 

Motioned both of them right out.

My friend I had for six great years,

My lover, he was new.

I guess my friend was jealous

He couldn't share me too.

They both held hands

As they walked away

Neither said goodbye

Men just can't be trusted,

Why do they live a lie?

My best friend  took my lover

Whatever shall I do?

It's ten days past forever

And I am feeling blue.


Kes©2007

No comments: