Sunday, July 1, 2007

"Bottom Feeder"

Interesting title isn't it? Well, it just popped into my head as it occurred to me that having these stories with the latest on the top is not fair to the new reader. I think they should start reading on the bottom. That is my advice to the new readers coming over to this blog from my 237 page website. That URL is: http://hometown.aol.com/kesti16/Kesti1.HTM
and the URL for a synopsis of al my pages is: http://members.aol.com/Tressba/AllMYPagesTwo.HTM
I know, some people start reading the last page of a book first. Now why would you do that? You wouldn't want to read about the last day of your life and work back..it is the same thing. Stop it. If you think I am too bossy, well, maybe I am.
I like to organize projects but I am not organized in my office. I am a GEMINI after all. If you want to comment on my attitudes, feel free. That is what the comment box is for. Did you know that you should never end a sentence with a preposition?
Ok..ok...That is why the comment box is located after this blog. (Happy Now? Miss Julsrud?)
Any misspelled word jumps off of the page at me because of her. (Miss Julsrud) except my own...they continue to surprise me at "spell check". Strange how that works...reminds me of the bible quote that says Take the log out of your own eye before you take the speck out of another's....or something like that.
You will either love me or hate me and if you hate me you won't be reading much of my blog so I won't worry about it ...well just a little, maybe. I encourage you to share my url with others on your blogs or sites. (Why should you suffer alone?) :)
I have rambled on long enough for one blog. START AT THE BOTtoM!
(I love you guyz)

Kes 2007

No comments: