Friday, July 13, 2007

Mac Repair by Ms Kes

     I love my Mac like it were a baby.  An  adorable baby.  I don't want anyone to touch it or even look at it.  I have worked out my own system of repair since I am not mechanically inclined.
When I have a problem and I get the notice to re-install system software, my blood runs backwards and I want to hide under my desk.  Instead, I turn off the computer, wait a few minutes and turn it back on.  That fixes lots of problems.  If that doesn't fix it, I turn it off and unplug it from the wall, wait a half hour, plug it back in and it usually fixes it.  If that doesn't work, I turn it off, unplug and re-plug in any offending thing I can think of, then turn it back on.
I have fixed my mouse, my iChat camera, sidestepped  messages  like (re-install system software) and many other messages and  my computer runs fine. 
     I have colored all the things that must stay on my desktop with red so I never accidentally throw them away.  I also pray a lot.  God knows how to fix computers.  

Kes© 2007

No comments: