Saturday, July 14, 2007

"Hornets In Heaven"

     Two hornets were walking along a beach when one asked the other, "Do you know where we are?"   The other hornet said, "Yeah, we are in Hornet Heaven."
 " How do you know that," asked the first Hornet?
     "Oh, I saw it written  on a pail of honey, hanging in a tree as I flew in."  
      "When did you get here? " 
 " About an hour ago", replied hornet Number One.
"Yeah, me too,"  said  hornet number two.  "The last thing I remember is, I was walking across a table as I sniffed some food, I was sitting on the edge of a plate that had Bush's beans, three incredibly browned, Johnsonville Brats and some of those chips, you know, the kind  that are layered in a round box that starts with P."
     "Oh, you mean Pringles?"     "Yeah, that's it, Pringles!"  
"Well, no sooner did I check out the plate when, "BAM", down came this dude's fist and smashed me flat for no reason!"
" When I woke up, I was here on the beach."
       Hornet number One, thought for a minute, rubbed his eyebrow and said, "Was that dude wearing a red shirt?"   Hornet number two said, "Yep, he was"
Hornet number one said,  "Oh, well, I stung him on his ear just before he whapped me into outer space, I flew towards the white light and here I am".
     "Did you get to taste the Johnsonville brats?"
"Yeah, they were delicious, I bit his ear because he chased me away from them."
Hornet number two said, "Let's fly around and see if they have any picnics on this beach."
They didn't have to go too far before they found a table with a red and white checkered cloth
holding all of their favorite food just for them and no dude to smash their tiny little bodies.  
The End.

Kes© 2007

(the above story may or may not be true)  
Never kill any bees or anything that pollinates:
See this video and learn why!




No comments: