Sunday, July 22, 2007

"They learn Fast"

July 22, 2007


When my sisters little boy, Kim, was two and a half, he 

suddenly seemed like he had lost his ability to hear.

Whenever his parents would say something he would

totally ignore them.  My sister decided to do a little test.

She told her husband to go into the next room and 

softly say, Let's go get some ice cream cones.

Kimmy still didn't respond.  Now they were getting worried.

Ten minutes went by and Kimmy came over, stood by his 

Mom and asked, When are we going for  ice cream?

Hahaha....he had learned that if he ignored what they told 

him to do he could play longer.  

Kes© 2007

1 comment:

MaJaTo said...

That's a good test! I know my little boy wouldn't be able to resist ice-cream so he would've been at my side straight away, with his wellies on (don't ask!) my wallet in his hand and ready to go.

Mark Total Client Marketing